|Students with awaiting results:
|Applicants awaiting results (only those who have already appeared in the exams) can also apply for admission and if they pass the entry test they shall be given provisional admission until declaration of their respective results. Such candidates are required to fill in the undertaking that he/she will submit result within two month’s time after commencement of semester and if he/she fails to secure required marks or CGPA, his / her admission shall be treated as cancelled immediately without any further notice and continuation of studies shall be considered Unlawful. Further more such candidates will not be entitled for refund of tuition fee. Applicants securing straight pass grades with required percentage only shall be eligible for continuation of studies.
The absolute value of percentage is considered as final; it is not rounded off to next whole number e.g. 49.99% is considered 49.99% and NOT 50%.
|NTS / GAT Scores:
|No forms for MS/Ph.D level programs will be accepted on;
a) Result awaited basis, and
b) Without required NTS / GAT (General) and NTS GAT (Subject) scores respectively.
| Test Schedule:
- Schedule for admission test is available on IIUI website www.iiu.edu.pk and No Separate call letter will be issued to any candidate.
- Result of the admission test will be displayed on IIUI website within five days after the date of admission test.
- There will be no interview for BBA / BS / LLB Degree / Diploma programs.
- Classes are held from 8.30 a.m. to 8.30 p.m. according to the time table of respective Faculty/Department.
| Code of Conduct:
- Students shall be required to abide by the prescribed Rules and Regulations of IIUI and observe the dress code and basic Islamic tenets failing which student disciplinary action can be initiated as per disciplinary regulations enforce from time to time
| SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM:Application Form/Prospectus can be purchased against payment of Rs.300/- from:
- Habib Bank Limited, IIU Branch Sector H-10, Islamabad
- Allied Bank Limited, Female Campus, IIU Branch Sector H-10, Islamabad
- First Women Bank Ltd. Women Campus, IIU Branch, Sector H-10, Islamabad.
- Application Forms for Admission can be downloaded from here . In case of any inconvenience please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org & receive admission form through email.
- Admission Form can also be obtained through post by sending self addressed envelop of 10”x12” along with draft of Rs.350/- on the following address at least 10 days before the closing date:
Admission Office, Basement, Admin. Block, IIU, Sector H-10, Islamabad
Before submitting your form please check that
Non-refundable Application Processing Fee.
- Rs.700/- (for Pakistani Applicants)
- Rs.1000/- (Downloaded forms)
- US $ 40 (for overseas Applicants) is paid in the shape of Deposit Challan or Bank Draft or Pay Order in favour of IIUI payable at HBL IIU Branch (1844), Islamabad, A/C No.1844-00-1016-32 and attached with the form.
Application form is duly filled, signed and submitted in duplicate.
Four passport size photographs are attached.
Two (02) sets of attested photocopies of final degree/certificates and other testimonials are attached.
Copy of computerized NIC or Passport for candidates over the age of 18 years and Child Registration Form for candidates below 18 years
For Overseas candidates, Foreign Students Information Sheet (Download from IIUI website www.iiu.edu.pk) are attached.
Applications received after the due date shall not be accepted.
|Applicants must bring the following material at the time of the Entry test:
- Test Admission Slip.
- Original NIC.
- Clipboard, eraser, sharpener and two pencils / ball pen.
- Calculators, Mobile phones, and other communication devices are not allowed in the examination hall.
|Application form in duplicate must reach IIUI before the last date (as advertised) on the following address:
FOR MALE APPLICANTS: (Pakistani):
Admission Office, Basement, Admin. Block, International Islamic University, Sector H-10, Islamabad, Pakistan Ph: +92-51-9257988, Fax: 9257923.
FOR FEMALE APPLICANTS: (Pakistani) Admission Office, Room No.S-12, Admin Block, Women Campus, International Islamic University, H-10, Islamabad, Pakistan Ph: +92-51-9257985, 9019288, 9019322, 9019327; Fax: 9257929.
FOR OVERSEAS APPLICANTS (Male & Female): Overseas Admission Office, Room No. 129,1st Floor, Admin. Block, International Islamic University Sector H-10, Islamabad – Pakistan. Ph: +92-51-9258007, 9019565.
Admissions are granted to the candidates (except overseas) on basis of written test and interview as per details announced by the University. The admission test focuses language skills in Arabic/English language, subject aptitude and general analytical skills on the pattern of TOEFL, GMAT and SAT. The weightage for admission test / interview and previous qualification is given below:
ADMISSION MERIT CRITERIA
|Academics Qualification: 30%
||Academics Qualification: 40%
|Admission Test: 50%
||Admission Test: 60%
* Interview will be subject to passing test.
* In case of GRE Type test conducted by the university 70% marks will be required.
* Qualifying test & call for interview does not establish right to admission in any programme.